When you join Twins Research Australia, you are part of something bigger. TRA represents an amazing Australia-wide community of over 75,000 twins and their families joining forces to make difference.
We greatly appreciate your contribution and wish your involvement with us to be as rewarding and enjoyable an experience as possible. We provide a number of services that are designed to help our members to thrive, connect and belong.
- Receive invites to join relevant studies; you’ll also be informed of the findings of any study in which you participate to understand its impact.
- Keep informed about the latest twin health studies and findings through our regular eNews and website health resources.
- Access to discounted genetic (zygosity) testing – find out why this testing is important here and register for testing.
- Access to practical and evidence-based free resources such as the Twin Pregnancy and Parenting website
- Some studies offer different health tests, for example, for eyes, teeth, bone density, and heart.
- Connect with other twins and their families through our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Receive invites to special twin events like festivals and forums.
- Benefit from the ‘happiness effect’ – many studies show volunteering and helping others can help you reduce stress, combat depression, keep you mentally stimulated, and provide a sense of purpose.
- Use your professional skills for good purpose, or learn new ones, through Friends of TRA.
We welcome you to our unique community; you can join us here.