If you are over 18 years of age, you can register using the adult twin registration form
Please note that both twins will need to join Twins Research Australia, therefore please include your co-twins email address on the registration form where requested and they will then receive a link to register themselves.

Twins under 18 years of age can be registered by a parent or guardian using the junior registration form.

To register by phone, please call us on 1800 037 021 (free call Australia wide).

We will send out a welcome pack to all newly registered pairs; if you do not receive a confirmation phone call from us and a welcome pack please contact us.

Please note: If you or your twin (or your parents) are already receiving communications (eg. Study Invitations, eNews) directly from Twins Research Australia, you are already a member. Please do not re-register. Instead, click here to update your contact details.






Twins Research Australia

Address: 3/207 Bouverie St
Carlton, Vic 3010

Freecall: 1800 037 021

Email: info@twins.org.au

ABN: 84 002 705 224

Twins Research Australia is a national resource supported by a Centre of Research Excellence Grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council and housed within the University of Melbourne.

Privacy Policy


Follow or ‘like’ us