1. Enter any keyword e.g. “epilepsy” into the text field positioned in the middle of the page and click on the “Search” button. Search results are returned in table form, listing those studies that matched the search criteria and providing minimal descriptions of each such as the: ATR Study ID, Study Title, Principal Investigator and other basic attributes.
2. To view further information on a particular study, click on its Study ID. This will return a detailed entry for that study including any known tests or measures performed and the known publications generated by the project.
3. Click on the “Back” tab on your browser toolbar to review all previous results.
4. If the results returned are not what you are looking for, you can search again by re-entering keyword/s into the text field at the top of the page and clicking the “Search” button again.
5. To conduct a more specific search, click the “Advanced Search” link. This will display drop-down menus and a check box of more specific criteria to select from. If no specific options are nominated the search function will automatically “Select All”.
6. Click on this link to view a detailed list of search operators and examples of each.